Thursday, June 14, 2012

Playing at the Park

After lunch today, we went to a new park.  It's right outside of our neighborhood.  So very close.  And it's huge!  We were there for about an hour.  And had it all to ourselves!


Neither were very happy when I asked them to take their picture before playing.
Elizabeth could actually swing from one to the next.  She also did the monkey bars.  She was only about a foot away from the ground so I wasn't too nervous for her.

I love that look of concentration.

This look of pure happiness is pretty sweet.

I never get tired of looking at this precious face.

E swinging in a tire cut-out.  She was proud of herself for "pumping her legs" and making it swing.

She climbed the rock wall.

All by herself.

My courageous little 3-year-old.

The neighborhood kids taught her how to play tag.  I took this right after she yelled, "Mommy, you're it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment