Wednesday, June 6, 2012

HHI Day 5

Just as the weatherman predicted, we woke up to rain that lasted most of the day.  We decided to go out for lunch and then planned to do some outlet shopping.  Lunch was delicious and I loved the name of it...One Hot Mama's.


As soon as we loaded up the car, the girls fell asleep so we decided to go back to the condo for naps.  Of course, as soon as we got there they both woke up.  Caroline finally went back down at 4:00 so I decided to leave Bert with her and take Elizabeth for a bike ride. 


Within 5 minutes of our ride, she was asleep so I just kept riding.  An hour and a half later, sleeping beauty finally stirred so we went back to the condo to get ready for dinner.


For dinner, we went to the Salty Dog Cafe.  The weather had cleared out and the atmosphere was so much fun.  I tried to snap some pics of the girls out on the pier, but it was a bit windy.


Caroline did enjoy letting Elizabeth guide her along while she walked VERY SLOWLY.



There was so much going on I wasn't able to capture it all.  They had live music, dancing (mostly kids), and a majic show.  Our hour wait for a table flew by.  But I did get a chance to pop in to buy the famous Salty Dog t-shirt!



1 comment:

  1. Are ya'll having a great time? I hope Rebeka is helping with the girls...

    ReplyDelete