Saturday, June 23, 2012

Change of Plans

This morning we left the house and headed for the gym at 9:00.  It's a big deal in our house to get everybody up, fed, dressed, and out the door when we are in summer mode.  Unfortunately, the vents in the workout studio were smoking.  They had to call the fireman and close the child care which is just beside it.  I was so bumbed to miss my 9:30 class after working so hard just to get there!


We decided to go hike Kennesaw Mountain instead.  It's the 148th anniversary of the Battle of Kennesaw Mountain so we got to see some reinactments as well.  The girls enjoyed watching them fire the canons.

Caroline was the lucky one who had a fan above her head that kept her very cool.

I thought I was going to die, but we made it to the top!


Elizabeth didn't want to hold my hand because I was "too hot and sweaty."  But she didn't mind holding her daddy's.


No comments:

Post a Comment