Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Busy Morning and Relaxing Afternoon

We had a very busy morning.  I went to the gym at 8:00 and did a body sculpting class that I'm pretty sure will prevent me from walking tomorrow.  Then I came back to pick up Elizabeth.  We went to the Preschool Story Time at the library.  The theme was food.  The librarian read books to the kids, then they colored a picture of their favorite meal on a paper plate.  Elizabeth drew speghetti and bananas... together.


After the library, we picked up Caroline to meet Melissa and Reese at Chick-Fil-A or as Elizabeth calls it, Chick-A-Play.



When we got home, the girls went straight down for naps.  Even though I have tons of laundry and unpacking to do, I decided to lay down as well.  I love nap time! 

After dinner, we took a stroll through the neighborhood and stopped at the meadow to watch the rabbits.  I love a good, productive morning followed by an enjoyably relaxing evening.   Sweet summertime!

No comments:

Post a Comment