Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

It has become a tradition for us to celebrate Father's Day at Turner Field.  We didn't mean for it to happen, but Bert has spent all 4 of his watching the Braves play.  I'm so happy that today's weather wasn't too hot and our seats were in the shade.  


Caroline wasn't too happy about Elizabeth holding onto her, but I snapped the picture anyway.
Both girls love watching baseball with their daddy.  I think it's the vivid color it brings to the TV.  Elizabeth, especially, will ask her daddy to watch baseball with her.  I get a big kick out of that.  Bottom line, these girls adore Bert so very much.  He is an awesome dad.  I'm so grateful that my girls have an incredible dad just as I did.  It is so important for little girls to have amazing fathers, and my girls are truly blessed by theirs. 


We stayed for the entire game.  I think they were pooped!



Elizabeth on Father's Day 2010

Caroline's first time cheering on the Braves on Father's Day 2011.  Sweet girl was 6 weeks old.  



No comments:

Post a Comment