Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Bentley Bash

I say all the time how much I love our neighborhood.  I love the pool, the tennis courts, the walking paths, but it's the people who make it so awesome.  Our street is filled with families who I am glad my children will grow up beside.  One of those families, the Bentleys, are moving so we had a farewell party for them tonight.  

Elizabeth and Lainey playing in the sprinkler.

Lainey Bentley quickly became one of Elizabeth's favorite friends.  We are going to miss this sweet family so much.  They made us feel so welcome when we moved here just a year ago.  


Caroline wasn't too keen on the sprinkler.



Rebecca played on their swing set with E for quite a while.

Elizabeth, Lainey, and Luke

It started to rain, and the real fun began!

finding "shelter" under the tree




1 comment:

  1. I love these pics! I am seeing more of you in E...Caroline is very much Bert! They are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete