Monday, June 18, 2012

The Other Franklin

Bert's parents and my parents live in towns called Franklin.  But there is a BIG difference between Franklin, TN and Franklin, GA.  It is so fun to visit the small town where my husband grew up.  When I say that everyone knows everyone.  I mean EVERYONE.  It is actually very sweet and makes it quite charming.  Nanny (Bert's mom) works at the court house.  On Friday we went to eat lunch with her.  She took us around to meet everybody.  Elizabeth and Caroline sure did love all of the attention!


After lunch with Nanny, we went to Bert's dad's house for dinner.  We cooked out and the girls got to play in his backyard.  I think my girls really could be happy in the country.  As long as they could play outside all day long.  



Caroline loved all of the space to walk around freely.  And Elizabeth didn't stay still for 2 seconds.  She was off and running through the grass as soon as we pulled up.  I even let her take off her shoes!  Shh... Don't tell her daddy:))


No comments:

Post a Comment