Monday, August 1, 2011

Back to School

Yesterday was our last day of summer in terms of school.  Unfortunately, not in terms of the heat.  But we did make our way outside after church to take a few pictures.   

Elizabeth is really into the flowers.  That is, picking them!

Last night, when the girls were in their pjs, we played in their playroom together.  As you can imagine, this is Elizabeth's favorite space in the house.  And to my surprise, we actually play up there just about every day.  In this picture, I had put in a Disney movie.  The first movie attempt with Elizabeth.  It lasted all of about 10 minutes!

And the last day of summer break, means that this morning was this precious girl's first day of school.

We have always called daycare school.  It just helps me feel better about it.  And to this day Elizabeth gets so excited to go to "school".  This was the look Caroline gave me when I told her she wasn't going to be with mama all day!  Ha!

 Can you imagine how hard it was to leave this sweet face all day?!






I do love my job, but picking my two girls up at the end of the day is definitely the highlight!

And here's a picture of Elizabeth after school drinking her water from a big girl cup.  She was so proud (and wet)!

1 comment: