Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Strawberry Dress Comparison

For Elizabeth's 4 months pictures, she wore this sweet strawberry smocked dress.  Caroline wore it for the first time last weekend to church so I had to take some pictures for comparison.      
Elizabeth was actually almost 5 months in her pictures while Caroline was a few days shy of 4 months.  At this young age, a few weeks can make a big difference.  For instance, Caroline is just now starting to arch her back and hold herself up when she's on her tummy.  I'm sure by 5 months she'll be a pro!


Please remember that Elizabeth's pictures were taken by someone with professional lighting and editing equipment.  Caroline's were taken by her not so talented, but crazy picture lovin' mama.


And because I love a good trip down memory lane, here are some more of Elizabeth from her 4 month pictures.

This is a look I still get every day from her.  It usually means she's done something she's not supposed to!  And yes, I said that happens every day!!


Some more of baby girl #2.





Elizabeth couldn't stand it anymore.  She had to get in on the action.  How many pictures do you think we have of Elizabeth kissing Caroline?!


Then E decided to drag C across the floor in her moses basket.  Who needs toys when you have a baby sister?!


We tried to take a picture of me with both girls, but by then I was sweating, hair was in a pony tail, and no make-up was left on my face.  But I still wanted to post it because I spend a lot of my time like this.  Carrying around my two babies.  Elizabeth loves for me to hold her when I'm holding Caroline.  It's really not jealousy as much as she thinks it's fun that we're all together.  (I know this because she won't let me put Caroline down either.)  How can I say no to such a sweet request?


1 comment:

  1. I love that dress!! I still wish I had gotten Meyers one that day:)

    E does do that look a lot! That is too funny that she was doing it even back then!

    ReplyDelete