Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Photos and Videos from my iPhone

We haven't taken too many pictures with the camera this week, so I thought it was a good time to clean out the pictures on my cell phone.  Some of them have been on there for quite a while.
This was when E had her black eye earlier this summer.  

I took this picture to send to a friend who gave Elizabeth this present as a "big sister" gift.

My Little Shoppers!  Elizabeth loved having her cousins ride with her and push her through the grocery store.  They are so much more fun than mom!
This chair was the perfect size for Aleaha to comfortably hold Caroline.

Elizabeth really enjoyed her donut for breakfast.  She basically licked the chocolate right off.  Which is one of the many reasons we don't typically have donuts for breakfast:)

Elizabeth was the big winner at the Arcade.  I'm not even kidding.  She kept hitting jackpot and getting tons and tons of tickets.

One of the games she played with Grandma.  

Learning to ride a motorcycle with Alexis.
Caroline sitting (actually propped up) on Elizabeth's chair.

My sweet baby in her car seat.

My fun-loving toddler in her car seat.
Alissa and me on the SGA Officer retreat.
 Alissa and I took 16 Student Government Officers to WinShape at Berry College for a day of team building and communication training.  The kids had a blast, and we did too!  We participated in two of the activities in which the students used my phone to record.  I had no idea until we were done.  I had only asked for this picture for proof that we did it!  The videos are quite embarrassing, but fun to watch and laugh at ourselves!

The first one is the rock wall.  And in case you can't tell, my students' accents are fake.  They are quite the comedians!!

This pole was so much higher than it looks in the video.  Climbing it was no problem.  But standing on that little platform was terrifying.  Alissa kept asking if the belayers were paying attention and I was worried that my harness wasn't tight enough.  It was definitely a lesson in trust for the SGA sponsors!

1 comment:

  1. I love the videos, they made me laugh. Those kids are a riot. I hope you are enjoying your first week back at school.

    ReplyDelete