Friday, August 26, 2011

Sick Day

Last night Caroline had her first fever.  It was only 100.7, but we don't mess with fevers here at the Kelly house.  So I decided to take her in to see the doctor this morning.


I'm so glad I did because our sweet girl had an ear infection and her throat was very irritated from the congestion and her reflux.  Had it not been for the fever, I would never have known because she never complained.  I love her sweet nature, but I also like knowing when my babies don't feel good.


They weighed her during the visit so now I can officially record her 4 month stats in her baby book (except length which we'll get next week).  She weighed in at 13 pounds and 11 ounces.  Exactly one pound less that Elizabeth at 4 months.  I was beginning to think Caroline had bypassed E, but I guess not.  They're still close enough that I bet they'll share clothes when they're teenagers!!

The doctor visit wore her out!
 On the bright side of being sick, I got to spend the day at home soaking up this precious face!


No comments:

Post a Comment