Friday, August 5, 2011

Team Kelly

The girls finished their first full week of school, and we are glad it's Friday!!  Caroline's teachers told me every day what a sweetheart she is (I think so too)!  They said she hardly ever fussed and she slept really well.  I guess she's used to sleeping through the noise of kids playing because of her busy big sister.

Friday was Team Spirit Day at their school.  Since there are a lot of teachers' kids who attend there, I put Elizabeth in her Pope shirt which she loves to wear.


One of my girls had to represent the Vols, so Carline wore a Tennessee onesie.  I was afraid she would get cold, so I put her "baby legs" on too.  The people around here don't really like the color orange too much, but we are proud to be Tennessee girls!

Before dropping her off, I asked Elizabeth what team she was rooting for, thinking she would say Pope Greyhounds or Tennessee Vols like we'd rehearsed.  Instead she shouted, KELLY!  I just laughed and gave her a hug.  I don't know where that came from, but I'm glad she's proud to be apart of Team Kelly!!

1 comment:

  1. Team Kelly.....that is adorable!!!!

    Love the picture of Caroline in her bed. She looks like a baby doll!

    ReplyDelete