Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Watch Bebets!

Elizabeth has been singing her alphabet and counting for some time now.  I used to record it just to capture her learning them.  Now, I record it per request from Elizabeth herself.  She is fascinated with watching herself on my phone.  She will ask me to record her, then immediately demand to watch it.  She is always saying, "Watch Bebets!"  By the way, she calls herself Bebets.  She can say Caroline's name and many other more difficult words.  But she has a block against saying her own name.  But I secretly love it.  It's like her own nickname for herself.  Who knows?  I might start putting B for her monogram! Ha! Ha!

1 comment:

  1. After I record Eva, she says, "Watch Eva?" Eva and Bebets will either get along famously or they will be competing for camera time!

    ReplyDelete