Sunday, October 16, 2011

Southern Belle Farm

On Saturday we took the girls to the best pumpkin patch we've ever been to (not that I've really been to that many).  It was an hour away, but well worth the drive.

When we first got there, they were starting the pig races.  Elizabeth got the best seat in the house.


The first thing she asked to do was the cow train.  Miss independent got in there all by herself.  But her daddy and I kept pace right beside her as the tractor drove around the farm.

I tried to capture some cute pumpking pictures of my girls.  But they weren't really digging it.

You can see by Elizabeth's eyes that she was way more interested in getting to the next attraction. 

Caroline's little legs just kicked with excitement the whole time.  She was her usual sweet, low-maintanence self.  As long as she could watch her sister, she was one happy little girl.

Elizabeth loved steering this bike while her daddy peddled.  Apparantly it was quite the workout.  She also loved going down a tunnel slide they had built in the ground.  I didn't get a picture of this because I was so nervous for her.  There were five year olds who started crying halfway down because it was so dark and scary.  But Elizabeth loved it, and stood in line twice to go down it.

I asked someone on the hay ride to take our picture.  Both girls refused to look at the camera.  Elizabeth was too interested in what was going on around her and Caroline was too interested in her hands (her favorite things right now)!

Elizabeth took a little break in this rocker so I snapped her picture.

This is the pumpkin that Elizabeth actually picked out of the pumpkin patch.  She was very proud of it.

E loved this game.  I don't remember playing it when I was young, and I'm pretty sure you're suppose to have two players.  But she was great at throwing it and even catching it when it came back around.  I'm thinking we may need one in our back yard!

She also had a blast bouncing on this horsey thing.  We spent almost three hours there, and could've spent 2 more easily.  I'm loving this fun age where Elizabeth is old enough to really get into the festivities!

1 comment:

  1. The girls look precious! That farm looks great! There is so much to do there, and it's a cute name, too:)

    ReplyDelete