Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fun Fall Madness

I called last weekend "Fun Fall Madness" because it was full of fall activities and they were all so much fun!  Friday night started at our friends' The Brumbaughs with a bunch of families from our church.  They have the best backyard for entertaining and for our kids to play.  

Caroline slept inside most of the time while Elizabeth ran around loving the freedom she was allowed.


They had a kid's 4-wheeler that Elizabeth was pretty good at driving.  She also loved their trampoline and taking rides in their wagon with her friends.

We ended the night around their fire pit making smores.  It doesn't get much better than that!


On Saturday we took our Little Bo Beep and her sheep to our church's Trunk or Treat.  Elizabeth definitely gets the concept of getting candy for Halloween, and this year she even got in one of the blow-up bouncers.  She typically doesn't like them, but she braved it this year.


Elizabeth tried cotton candy for the first time.  She took about two bites and was over it.

She did like the pumpkin bowling, but I didn't get a picture of that.  Our sweet little sheep never made a peep!  She either slept or watched her sister enjoying the different activities. 

Saturday night, Nana, Papa, Aunt Hannah and Aunt Rebeka came down.  After dinner we sat around our fire pit outside.  It was our first time using it, and we will be using it more often.  I love that area in our backyard.

It was the second time this weekend that we made smores, and I don't even like smores.  It's just something that must be done in the fall!

My little princess got to stay up late (until 8:30) around the fire.  She insisted that I feed her smores to her so her hands wouldn't get dirty. 
I took some pictures with Elizabeth and her Nana and of Hannah and Rebeka, but I couldn't get them to download to my blog properly.  I'll keep working on it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment