Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Random

Here are some random pictures from my camera this week.  They basically sum up our days after school... random!  We even had a picnic in our front yard for dinner this week.  The weather was so nice, some of the kids were outside playing, and Elizabeth said "pleeeeeeez" in her sweetest voice while asking to stay outside.  So I just brought dinner out to her.  We sat on a blanket, and basically fed my kids and a few others too!  But I digress...

This is Caroline eating carrots.  She LOVES carrots.  Peas, not so much.

Peas and carrots are the only two we've tried so far.  She still ends up wearing more than she eats, but she's a good sport!

My sweet girl was laying on the couch next to me while I was folding clothes.  One minute she was cooing and lauging, the next, she was fast asleep.  I just love this age!

We do attempt tummy time every day.  Even though Caroline despises it.  She either fusses or falls asleep. 

But once she's back on her back, it's all smiles.

Elizabeth is loving all the goodies from our Boo Bag.  I give her a new "surprise" every night from it.  She really liked the straws.

Then she spilled her milk all over her and wanted me to hold her.  Being the great mom that I am, I just kept snapping pictures instead. 

I couldn't resist, since this is the look she gives me at least 900 times a day!  Tears and everything.  She's very in to the dramatics.  She must get that from her Aunt Hannah:)

1 comment:

  1. Caroline looks SO sweet sleeping!!

    That picture of Elizabeth is hilarious! Glad you could capture it. I'm sure she will think it's funny.......some day!

    ReplyDelete