Thursday, October 20, 2011

Happy Fall

What I love most about living in the south is that by each time the next season rolls around, I am so ready for it!  I can never decide which one is my favorite.  Right now, it's fall.


I love that the heat has subsided and the anticipation of the holidays is so exciting.  Espeically when you have two precious children to share it with. 

We've had a couple of new firsts in the Kelly house.  Caroline and Elizabeth took their first bath together. 

And my favorite first was that Elizabeth told me she loved me without any prompting.  After rocking her one night, I laid her in her crib and she just simply said, "I love you mommy".

I got her right back out of her crib and gave her the biggest hug.  I think it confused her that I was making such a big deal of it.  Now she tells us on her own a lot.  We can't get enough of hearing those words from her.


No comments:

Post a Comment