Friday, October 7, 2011

Pictures from my Phone

From one random post to the next.  It was definitely time to clean out my pictures on my phone.  So here's what we've been up to since August as recorded by my phone.

Elizabeth came to my classroom to help me finish setting up the weekend before school started.  

Elizabeth loves to grocery shop.  I don't usually let her out of the cart, but Bert was with us so I had an extra set of hands.

This is how Melissa shared her exciting news with us!!  Her and Chris are having a baby!  These are the beautiful names they've chosen.  And they're both family names- my favorite!

Caroline was talking up a storm one morning, so I took a picture. 

 I took this picture when we left Nashville after surprising my dad for his 60th birthday.  Elizabeth was exhausted from playing so much and had a fever (which is why she was naked).  We barely pulled out of the drive-way before she passed out and slept all the way back to Atlanta.

This was the day that our new couch FINALLY made it to our house.  Elizabeth was the first one to try it out.

My AP Psych students made brains out of candy.  Each piece represents a different part of the brain.  The toothpicks identify the different lobes.  After I took this picture, that particular group ate every last piece of the brain they made- gross!

Our first college football game as a family of four.  The girls did awesome and made it through the entire game.

The reason I don't mind waking up at 6:00 am every morning!

Elizabeth loves to play on the playground every Sunday after church.  The weather has been beautiful for spending the extra time outside.

Caroline's favorite spot.

Caroline also loves playing in her jumperoo.  She is amazed by all the gadgets. 

1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth running down the grocery aisle with the cans is too funny!!!

    ReplyDelete