Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Kelly Home has been hit..

With the stomach bug!

Last night we planned to take the girls to church for Family Movie Night. Right before we left, Caroline started throwing up and continued to do so most of the evening. To keep Elizabeth away from her sick sister, I went ahead and took her. She had so much fun watching Toy Story 2 with her friends.


Alana shared her sleeping bag. They enjoyed their ring pops even more than the popcorn.


Her and Trey were stuck together like glue last night.


I came home to snuggle with my sick little baby. I hate that she feels so terrible. And I know I will most likely be the next victim of this bug. But I loved holding her as she slept peacefully on my chest like she did when she was a newborn.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment