Sunday, February 17, 2013

Birthday Prep

Elizabeth's Royal Birthday celebration has come and gone.  I decided that I like planning and preparing for parties more than the parties themselves.  But Elizabeth definitely prefers the party, and she had a blast at this one.  Here are the pictures I took of the preparations and set up.
The invitation complete with an RSVP to the queen.  I couldn't help myself!


We rolled them into scrolls

We hand delivered most of them, but some of the royal guests lived farther away so we mailed those.

Since her party was on her actual birthday, we woke her up to balloons and a donut.  Then we headed to the clubhouse to set up.  If it hadn't been for Nana and Rebeka, the castle would not have been ready in time!

Welcome


desert table

delicious chocolate cake

pink cupcakes had strawberry cake

blue cupcakes had cookie dough cake.


craft table



One of the kid tables

Coronation Station

this castle that the kids could color was a big hit

Pin the Crown on the Princess
 princess hopscotch

Let the chaos, I mean royal celebration, begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment