Monday, February 25, 2013

Ladies Night and Girls Weekend

Bert flew to Philadelphia this weekend to help his dad take care of his Grandmother's house and car which have been sitting up there all winter long.  Before he left, I got to go to the Home Depot Do-It-Herself class with Melissa and Stephanie.  We learned how to tile a frame around our bathroom mirrors.  It was so fun and it was free!  You can't beat that!


Then, I got to spend the weekend with just my girls.  We had a really good, relaxing time together.  Both girls were on their best behavior which I greatly appreciated!  This picture cracks me up because Elizabeth just grabbed the flowers from the table and said, "Mommy, take a picture of me like I'm getting married."  What?!?!!  Then I remembered that she's been asking me questions about my dried wedding flowers I keep in a shadow box.  That girl soaks up everything!


We also ate at McAlister's together.  I really love McAlister's but there's only one around here and it's a 15 minute drive.  I decided it was worth it.  The kids meal is only 99 cents! 


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment