Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Birthday Week

Elizabeth is definitely her mama's child.  On February 1st, when we switched over the calendar, she started declaring, "This is my birthday month!"  On Sunday I made the mistake of reminding her that in less than a week we would be celebrating her birthday.  Ever since, she is quick to remind us that "This is my birthday week!"  I hope her actual birthday lives up to the anticipation.
Elizabeth is into smiling with her mouth shut lately.  I have to ask her to give me a "real" smile, but sometimes this is the best I can get.

The girls love for me to hold both of them at the same time.  I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to do that!
At Caroline's 18 month appointment, she wanted nothing to do with identifying body parts.  Now, she is constantly sticking her finger in (and when I say "in", I mean "IN") our ears, nose, mouth, and eyes.




Caroline always insists on walking to the car by herself after church.  It doesn't matter how cold it is or even if its raining. This girl is definitely finding her independence!
Elizabeth was so happy to wear her "birthday" dress to church on Sunday.  I should probably let her wear it all week.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment