Sunday, September 18, 2011

It's still great to be a Tennessee Vol!

What gorgeous weather for football!  We made the first batch of Taco Soup of the season and opened all the windows to let the breeze in.  Elizabeth loved having the freedom to run outside to the backyard.  Fortunately, our master bedroom windows look directly onto the backyard and there's a door too.  With the windows open and such easy access, I let E kick her ball around while I did some laundry.  Caroline even watched her through the window.  
Bert went outside to play with her and I truly felt like we were in a movie scene.  I am so grateful to finally be setetled in our happy little home! 

They came inside in time to watch the Vols play.  That's when the movie scene ended.  The underdog definitely did not pull out the V.  I think Caroline's face says it all!  It wasn't very pretty.


But we are still proud to be Tennessee Vols!  The girls even wore their Tennessee dresses to church today.

 

There are a lot of Auburn and Georgia fans in our congregation.  But my girls wore their orange proudly!!



I'm not sure if Caroline was feeling that proud.  She was sleepy from playing in the nursery.  She slept all the way through lunch.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad y'all are feeling settled in! That's a great feeling! The girls look so cute in their dresses. The smocking with smoky in it is precious......even though I'm not a UT fan:)

    ReplyDelete