Thursday, September 15, 2011

1 Sick Baby & 2 Bathing Beauties

On Monday, Elizabeth's fever was still lingering from Saturday so I took her to the doctor.  The poor baby had strep throat.  On Tuesday, she was already feeling better.  But by Wednesday her fever had returned.  So back to the doctor we went.  With a stronger dose of antiobiotic, hopefully our big girl is on the mend.

I couldn't resist snapping some pictures of my sweet, clean babies after bath time tonight.  Can't you just smell the sweetness?!

After getting them dressed for bed, Elizabeth took her stool (her little accomplice these days) and used it to see her sister inside her crib. 

So I let her climb in there with Caroline.  I'm not sure what E was doing with her eye, but she asked me to take this picture so of course, I did.

Don't worry, the doctor said Caroline's tonsils are most likely too little for her to catch the strep if Elizabeth is still contagious.

No comments:

Post a Comment