Monday, September 26, 2011

Go Troy!

 This weekend we headed to Troy, Alabama to cheer on the Trojans.  I love walking around their gorgeous campus and hearing Bert's stories from his college days.  Here's a picture of my football-lovin' family in front of the fountain which is my favorite spot to take pictures.


Here's a picture of me in Bert in front of the same fountain the first time he took me to Troy.

 Here's Elizabeth showing me her game face.  I think she was roaring at the same time!


Then I just kept snapping as her daddy came in for the tackle:)


E thinks getting tackled is fun for the players.  I can't imagine why she thinks that!!

She tried roaring at me again, thinking she'd get tackled again.


Instead, I had my players pose for a picture.

This was Caroline's first hotel stay.  She especially enjoyed playing in the big bed with her sister.


And the Trojans won, so all-in-all, it was a great trip!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like y'all had so much fun!!! How things have changed since y'all's first trip to Troy together. Married, new homes, two precious babies!!!

    ReplyDelete