Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I could get use to this...

I could get use to three day weekends!  There was time to be productive without feeling rushed AND extra time for pure relaxation. 

 We had plenty of play time with the kiddos and worked on some things around the house too.


 For the first time, Bert and I watched a movie on our big T.V. in the basement after the girls went to sleep.   And I was even able to sneak out one night and see a The Help with 6 other girls on my street.  Two movies in one weekend... Wow!
 

I was even ready and excited to go back to school this morning.  That would NEVER happen on a Monday!  I vote that every weekend is a three day weekend!!

Elizabeth was so excited that it was raining this morning because it meant she could wear her favorite coat.  She refused to take her hands out of her pockets or her hood off (even when she got to school)!  Before outside playtime, her teacher said Elizabeth ran up to her and said, "Outside to wear my coat!"  I think she's proud of her rain coat.  Even though Meyers gave it to her for her birthday in February, it was like she had just opened it this morning.  It's the little things that make us happy... like rain coats and three day weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment