Thursday, March 3, 2011

Welcome to the world of blogging!

I have been a "blog stalker" for quite some time.  I love reading other people's blogs, but just knew I  would NEVER start one myself.  Our simple website where I posted pictures of our little girl has served it's purpose well.  The 2 (maybe 3) people who actually looked at it could watch her grow and, most importantly, I could turn it into her baby book.  The latter has become quite challenging since using mac's website isn't near as friendly as one would think, never mind the cost of it.  And with the birth of our second child around the corner, I struggled to find a realistic way to document BOTH my girls' childhoods.  So I caved!  Just add blogging to a long list of things I swore I'd never do, yet here I am! 

I hope Elizabeth and Caroline enjoy this one day, since I do it all for them!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! Now I can leave comments on BOTH of these sweet girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyy! now maybe we can hold each other accountable to keep up with our blogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Now we can stalk your blog too!! =)

    ReplyDelete