Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Random

Bert has been out of town this week, so it's just me and my girl doing nothing too exciting.  I uploaded some pictures I've taken and realized how random they are.  They don't really tell a story, but they do catch Elizabeth doing things she does on a regular basis.



She brushes her teeth at least twice a day (sometimes three or four).  And she's starting to actually brush them rather than chew on the bristles or suck off the toothpaste.

She has two favorite cartoons: Miss Spider's Sunny Patch Friends and Jack's Big Music Show.  I caught her in mid song with Miss Spider!  And the reason she doesn't have any clothes on is because we had spaghetti for dinner.  Elizabeth ends up wearing as much as she eats of it, so we don't even bother with bibs or clothes!
She adores her baby dolls.  She even gave this one a name, "Ella".  Not sure where she got it from,  but it's the only one with a name.  All of her other dolls are just "Baby".
Our girl does NOT like to wake up for school in the morning.  She sleeps through the whole getting ready process.  We put her pillow on the changing table just to keep her comfortable.  She might be a little spoiled!!
Here she is five minutes later after being fully dressed, shoes and everything.  Still trying to sleep, although the flash on my camera is making it hard for her!
Since she still wanted to cuddle up on me, she was in no mood for me to take her photo before school.  So I took a picture of the two of us, neither of which are morning people (in case our faces don't give it away)... just ask Bert!

2 comments:

  1. Pillow on the changing table....that is too funny!! She is precious!! I can't wait to see her this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mum if she eats supper nkd I want to come for supper I love nkd kids

    ReplyDelete