Thursday, March 17, 2011

More Birthday Presents!

Melissa came over tonight before Elizabeth's bedtime and brought her a birthday gift.  E was so cranky and tired when she got here, but boy did she perk up when she realized the gifts Mel brought were for her!
"Are these all for me?!
Elizabeth loves playing with her kitchen, but she doesn't really have any cookware or much food to go with it.  But she does now!  
Look at all that play food!  Melissa got her cookware too.  This is one loved and spoiled little girl!!
My favorite part was the most adorable personalized chefs hat and apron.  Just perfect for my little girl who LOVES to cook!

Elizabeth's favorite part was definitely the food.  She wanted to try it all out!
"Is this onion ring real?"
"What about this chip?"



I think she tried it all just to make sure.  Needless to say, she loves her new gifts.  
Thank you Aunt Melissa!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad Elizabeth loves her gifts! I had so much fun shopping for her. I am still a bit of a kid at heart. Love, Auntie Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! Love the hat and apron!!

    ReplyDelete