Saturday, March 5, 2011

A Quick Trip to Nashville

Last weekend Elizabeth and I took an overnight trip to Nashville to visit with some special friends.  
First we met up with Brycen, James Henry, Eli, and Gaines at Monkey Joes.  Elizabeth is still not too sure about the big jumpers, but I think she had fun with all these boys!


Then we went to lunch at Pie in the Sky.  Elizabeth loved playing with her new train from Gaines!


Gaines and Elizabeth at the Park.


This pretty much sums up how Gaines feels about Elizabeth:))  I think it's because E is constantly invading his personal space.   This might all classify as flirting!


They did play with the train together well.  There might be a spark after all!


But this is where the love is!  Will and Elizabeth hit it off big time!!


I think they could've entertained each other for hours.  It gives me hope that Elizabeth might really enjoy having a baby sister around.


Group shots are near impossible, especially when you add their mommas.  But I love this one.  I think it shows each of our kids' personalities well.


5 comments:

  1. I love the blog! I think it's a lot easier than the Mac blog. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. E and the boys are so cute together...her "flirting" with both of them if too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blog!!! And I love the "in love" pics of Will and E. I can hear forever young playing the background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blog! Can't wait to add to my list of "favorites" that I check daily. Sweet pictures of some of my favorite babies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are great! I'm looking forward to keeping up with your family on this blog!

    ReplyDelete