Saturday, March 26, 2011

Pope vs. Walton

Friday night my school hosted a faculty basketball game against our big rival, Walton.  It's a big fundraiser for cancer research that students and faculty from both schools come together to raise money.  We even have a faculty pep band and faculty cheerleaders to support the faculty basketball players.  And  our students do all the coaching.  You know they just love bossing their teachers around!
The Cheerleaders

My little cheerleader

Elizabeth's favorite cheerleader, Alissa.  Although Elizabeth was more interested in the pom poms than posing for the camera.
After the basketball game, we headed over to the girls soccer game.  One of the coaches gave her this shirt, and she got so excited that she immediately took off the shirt she had on to put her new Pope shirt on.  At least the coach knew she was grateful!

Warming up her game face!

Practicing yelling at the ref!  She must've learned that from her daddy!!

3 comments:

  1. Her game face means business! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know why that listed me as Katherine. It's Katie O!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok...breaks my heart to see E in a POPE shirt. I will have to buy her a WALTON RAIDER shirt during the fall. GO RAIDERS!!!!

    ReplyDelete