Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Park

It was rainy last weekend and cold all week.  But today was beautiful!  So we packed a lunch and headed to the park.  Elizabeth had a blast, then came home and took a great nap giving Bert and I plenty of time to start clearing out the office.  I'm so excited to get it ready for Caroline!  Then we grilled out and played some more outside.  I have to say, it was a pretty good day from start to finish!
I was so proud of her for climbing the "rock wall" all by herself.  But then Bert told me she's been doing it for months.  It still made me very nervous.
This is her favorite swing.  I think she would take her nap in it if we stayed long enough.  She gets really relaxed.  Swinging is definitely her favorite activity at the park.
She spotted an old-fashioned airplane flying pretty low.
She kept waving to it.  I almost wondered if she could see the pilot!
Lunch time.  I don't think she's ever going to want to eat inside again!
The wind kept carrying her ball off and she would chase it laughing as if it were all a game the wind was playing with her.
Time for icecream!

2 comments: