Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Rainy Weekend

It was rainy and cold all weekend, so we did a lot of playing inside and only left the house when it was absolutely necessary.
  Saturday morning grocery shopping was a must.  I always take Elizabeth with me because she's a great grocery shopper thanks to this driving cart she gets to sit in.  And I knew it would be the only tine she would get out of the house that day.  She is also very much like her momma in that she does not like to stay cooped up inside for too long.
She and her daddy played a lot in her toy room.  The look of concentration on both of their faces makes me laugh.

Me and my girl before church on Sunday.  I can't remember the last time she let me hold her for a picture.  I didn't even care if it was good or not.  I was just happy that she stayed still in my arms!  

1 comment:

  1. Did she get another haircut?? It looks like a cute, little bob!

    Love the raincoat!!

    ReplyDelete