You have been five-years-old for over a week now, and I still can't believe it! You have matured so much in just the last 6 months. Here is what you're up to at 5!
- You are 44 inches tall (79%) and you weigh 43 pounds (71%). You've never been in a height percentile this low. I guess you're slowing down a little.
- I am buying you size 6 clothes for the summer. Wow! You're a skinny little thing, but your height still requires longer sizes!
- You take ballet and jazz at school. You are also taking swim lessons and start your second season of soccer this month.
- You are an excellent reader. Your teacher says you're the best reader in your pre-k class. Once a week they let you go read to your sister's class at story time. So sweet!
- You are still very strong willed. You know what you want, and you try really hard to get it. But you are way more in control of your melt downs these days. That's not to say you're not emotional at times. Just about anything can bring you to tears, but you don't throw many fits anymore.