Monday, March 3, 2014

Whirlwind Weekend


On Thursday night Bert left for Memphis so that he could spend the weekend fixing up the old house getting it ready to rent again.  That means that me and the girls were flying solo for a few days.
Caroline "called and texted" her friends while watching sister at swim lessons.

We left on Saturday after swim lessons to go see Aunt Rebeka who is back from New Zealand!  The girls were so excited, and so was I!!
We pulled them to the park in the wagon.

Me and my baby sister taking a selfie together:)

Caroline said she was Ariel as she laid across the rock.  Apparently I was standing in the ocean.  


We tried to take a group selfie before dinner.  The girls' faces make me laugh.  They're not really sure what's going on.


Before leaving on Sunday we had a lunch date with the Odoms!  It was great to let the girls burn off some energy before our car ride and I got to see their new beautiful home.  I so wish these kiddos got to see each other all the time!
Christy gave the girls umbrellas for their birthdays,  They were immediately obsessed.
It was actually raining outside so of course they needed their new accessory right away!

We got home just in time for me to get dressed up for our Oscar Party.  It was the most fun I'd ever had watching the Oscars.  
Even though it was a whirlwind, we got to see some of my very favorite people so for that I am thankful!

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment