Monday, February 24, 2014

Our Surprisingly Busy Weekend

We started Friday night with dinner with sweet friends.  Then Saturday morning Elizabeth started swim lesson again.  I was a little worried that she would've forgotten some of what she learned last summer.  But my little fish was right at home back in the water.  She was sad when the lesson was over.


Saturday was so beautiful that I decided to risk hurting my tailbone that is still healing and go for a run.  I took it easy but realized how much I missed it.  When I got home I went to the grocery store and got the house ready for our neighborhood girls' movie night.  Ten ladies came over and we ended up hanging out way past the ending of the movie.  It was a fun night.

Walking out to church on Sunday and the weather was perfect!
Both of the girls took really long naps Sunday afternoon.

Sunday night we went over to the Bells house, grilled out, and watched the kids play outside.  Spring is definitely in the air!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica! My name is Cam and I was wondering if you'd be willing to answer a quick question I have about your blog. I can be reached at cvonstjames AT gmail DOT com - Thanks! I hope to hear from you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete