Sunday, February 9, 2014

Our Weekend

Our weekend didn't go exactly as planned. By mid day on Saturday I was ready to crawl back in bed and push the "do-over" button. But all was better by Saturday night when I got some much needed girl time! And today has been beautiful outside which really helps with the winter blues. And Bert finally got his new Jeep Grand Cheeokee and he's been letting me drive it. So that's fun!!

Elizabeth looked like a teenager before school on Friday.

My sweet Caroline is turning into Little Miss Attitude!
E was given some new dress up clothes from a friend. This one is her favorite. She informed me she was about to get married! If this girl doesn't slow down my heart might jump right out of my chest!!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment