Sunday, December 23, 2012

20 Months Old

I realized that I never did a post for Caroline's 19 months.  I would credit that to second child syndrome, but I feel confident that I missed at least one or two of Elizabeth's between 12 and 24 months.  So they're even!  Ha!

Caroline, at 20 months here's what you are up to:

You are saying a ton of new words every day.  Our favorite is that you say, "I love you" to us.  Most of the time when we say it, you say "mmmm" as if you're going to kiss us.  But every now and then you say the words that make us so happy.


You follow your sister EVERYWHERE and do EVERYTHING that she does  It's so cute, and a little scary!  


You are a complete mama's girl.  And you're still my little cuddler.  My favorite is whenever I pick you up and you sweetly pat my chest as if to stake your claim.  


When we play outside with the big kids, you just sit and watch from the comfort of my lap.  Most days, you are either stuck to me or climbing something.  One extreme or the other.


You absolutely love books.  You carry them around, then plop down wherever everyone else is and flip through the book.  It's super sweet when  you give the book to your sister for her to read it to you.  


You are still the sweetest baby ever, but you are definitely sharing your opinions these days.  If you don't like something, you will let us know.  You've started swatting at us when we tell you no.  But as soon as we give you the "mean" look, you sweetly pat us as if to say, "I'm sorry."  


You do so many things each day that makes us all laugh that I can't even keep track.  You are pure joy in our house, and we all love you more than you'll ever know.  Happy 20 months sweet angel!


Caroline and Elizabeth at 20 months

Elizabeth wearing the same pajamas 2 years ago.
Elizabeth happened to be wearing her Christmas pajamas from last year when I was taking C's pictures.  It's crazy how much this girl has grown in the past year.  Both of my babies are getting big too quick!  I'm asking Santa to slow down time!!




No comments:

Post a Comment