Friday, July 6, 2012

Walkin' in Memphis

Our main reason for going to Memphis was to celebrate my mom's birthday.  We did get to visit a few other people and places as well.


On Sunday, we went to church at Evergreen Presbyterian where Bert and I were married and Elizabeth was baptized.  It's always great to visit and to catch up with Dr. Ken.


We had some family fun time at Collierville's sprinkle park.  Both of my girls adore their cousins.  Elizabeth has so much fun playing with Alivia and Alena.  Alexis and Aleaha are the best little mamas to Caroline.  I pretty much get a little vacation when they're around!



Caroline loved playing in the little puddles of water.

Elizabeth loved going back and forth to the playground.

We had dinner at the Easons one night.  Elizabeth was so excited to see Meyers.  Caroline looks like she was ready to go to sleep:-)


I can't tell you how much it warms my heart to look at pictures of our girls together.    They are all so different in personality, but to watch them all interact is a lot of fun.   




We had a great visit to Memphis, but it felt good to be home!

Home Sweet Home

No comments:

Post a Comment