Sunday, July 22, 2012

Our Weekend

Friday was Elizabeth's last day of Princess Camp.  While she was there having fun, I took that opportunity to soak up as much of my one-on-one time with Caroline as possible.  She spent a lot of that time eating!  This girl can put away some serious food!!



On Saturday it stopped raining just long enough for us to walk to the park.  It was hot and muggy, but the girls didn't seem to mind.



On Saturday night we had our end of the season softball cookout.  I didn't take any pictures, but the girls had a lot of fun playing with Noah and Luke (there are only 3 players with kids). 



After church, we ate lunch at a new Latin/Asian restaurant on the square called Taqueria Tsunami.  It was so yummy.  Then we let the girls play on the train playground.  We ran into some other church friends there too.  It makes Marietta feel so much more like home now that we run into friends whenever we're out.  It's something we definitely took for granted until we moved and started over.  Now I treasure that feeling.



2 comments:

  1. I sure hope Emery eats like Caroline. Man, that girl can eat:)

    And every time I see the crab outfits, I just love that material even more! I hope that material is around next summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Caroline going to be a Rebeka jr.?! i love this pics!

    ReplyDelete