Wednesday, July 11, 2012

One-on-One Time

I've been very lucky this summer to have some one-on-one time with both of my girls.  Elizabeth is in Princess dance camp this week and she had her regular dance class on Tuesday as well.  We had an hour in between, so we had lunch together on the square.  She kept telling our waitress, "we're eating lunch with just the big girls today."  She did seem like such a big girl sitting there carrying on a conversation like she "does lunch" all the time.


During Elizabeth's 2 hour ballet camp, I get to hang out and run errands with my sweet Caroline.


I was especially grateful to only have one child with me when I took Elizabeth to her first dentist appointment. It's a brand new facililty and a kid's paradise.  The hardest part was getting her to leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment