Wednesday, February 1, 2012

This and That

This is another random post which is very indicative of my state of mind right now!  It's very busy around the Kelly house.  Not stressful busy, but "never a dull moment" busy.    I snapped the picture below of the girls riding together for the first time in the grocery cart.  Elizabeth was very excited to show Caroline how to drive it. 


Elizabeth loves to play dress up.  Especially in her old halloween costumes.  This is her bumble bee outfit from 2010.  She can't snap the body suit, but besides that, it still fits.  


I finally put a banana in Caroline's mesh teether.  It gets pretty messy, but she loves it. 


I took a picture of Caroline through our monitor last night.  She always sleeps with her feet up on her bumper.  Usually, they're even higher than this.  But they're almost always up. 


I'm starting to take some pictures of Elizabeth's school work.  I keep some of it in her keepsake box, but I've decided to start documenting some of it on here.  This was in her folder yesterday.  She traced the "H" all by herself, and even tried to draw it by herself at the bottom.  It looks more like an "A", but we were still very proud of her.




No comments:

Post a Comment