Sunday, January 29, 2012

Beautiful Weekend

This was a beautiful weekend to spend with our beautiful little babies!


Elizabeth rode her bike to the park.  And I pulled Caroline in the wagon.  It was really sunny, but also very chilly.  One thing I love about our neighborhood is that we have our own park, but we also have a great one outside the neighborhood that's even closer.  It never fails that we run into one of ourneighborhood friends when we go.  This time, Elizabeth got to play with Laney.




Elizabeth decided to ride in the wagon on the way home.  And apparently decided she needed a hat on top of her hood.  That girl is so goofy!


Caroline was quit comfy laying on her big sister.


Here's a picture of me and my girls before church this morning.  I love it when we're ready in enough time to snap a few pictures!

1 comment: