Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Birthday Brunch

On Sunday, we had a Minnie Mouse (red this time) brunch to celebrate with our whole family and for Elizabeth to open her gifts.  We did a brunch so our out of town guests (i.e. Christy's family and my family) could get back on the road at a reasonable time.  It ended up being a smaller crowd than we planned because Bert's brothers, dad, and Grandma were unable to make it.  But Elizabeth had fun anyway playing with Gaines, Will, her aunts, and of course opening her presents.















Caroline was loved on a lot too!





It was a busy weekend celebrating Elizabeth's 3rd birthday.  I was constantly reminded of how blessed we are to have such incredible friends and family who care so much about our little girl too!

1 comment:

  1. I can see the pic with Minnie now that I'm looking at it on my computer. So cute! I'm so glad she loves it as much as she did Meyers's at our house!

    Everything looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete