Monday, February 20, 2012

Minnie Mouse Party

  On Saturday we had a birthday party for Elizabeth and Kathryn at Catch Air.

I tried to get some pictures of Elizabeth and Caroline before we left because I knew it would be chaotic once we got there.  But that proved to be a challenge as well! 


Elizabeth had a blast at her party playing with all of her friends.


Lea and Will
Caroline did not lack any attention either.  I don't know what we would've done without Chris and Melissa.  Not only did they pretty much take care of Caroline the ENTIRE time, but they also helped me set up the party room.  Thank you!


This is Matthew, who Elizabeth absolutely adores.  He was the first one to arrive, and she was so very excited to see him.


This next picture makes me laugh because Elizabeth's other favorite little guy is Alex from school.  Below is a picture of Alex hugging on E with sweet Matthew in the background not looking so happy.  I'm sure that was just a coincidence, but it's kind of funny just the same.


I'm so glad the Odom clan made the trip to Atlanta to celebrate with Elizabeth.  It made the weekend extra special for me and Elizabeth! 


My awesome friends
Elizabeth, Gaines, and Lea




Elizabeth and Kathryn had fun break dancing on the dance floor!

Elizabeth, Matthew, Alec, Lily, and Alex
William, Ian, Luke, and Laney

Apparently, I didn't get a full table shot of Will, Gaines, and Lea.

blowing out their candles
Mrs. Austin took some more pictures of the girls blowing out their candles and eating their cupcakes.  I'll post more when I get them.  Elizabeth and Kathryn had a great time at their birthday party!  They were so excited to celebrate with all of their friends.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like y'all had a fun day! I love your girls outfits!! Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything! Looks like E had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete