Sunday, February 12, 2012

Making Cake Pops with My Valentine

This weekend we made cake pops for all the kids in Elizabeth's class along with her teachers and Caroline's teachers.  I've never made them before, and I'm glad to say it was pretty easy.  Elizabeth was actually able to help with most of the process.  She liked to tap my wrist to let the excess chocolate drip off, and especially enjoyed eating the left over cake mix.  Some of the pops aren't very pretty because I'm not the most patient person in the world.  But they do taste delicious!




After she cleaned up, Elizabeth laid on the floor and let her sister climb all over her.  They both got to laughing so hard that tears were in all of our eyes.  



Elizabeth insisted on these Minnie and Mickey Mouse valentine cards.  We completed one for every kid in her class and her teachers.  It's so sweet to hear her talk about each of her classmates, and I love how she refers to them as "my friend."


Happy early Valentine's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment