Monday, February 6, 2012

Exciting Weekend

Our weekend was full, but I have no pictures to show for the most exciting parts. Of course, I had some pics on my phone so I'll share those.  This first picture is blurry, but so sweet.  Because we were at the doctor's office for Caroline's shots and Elizabeth was really worried for her.  She was playing with her and saying, "It's gonna be okay sister.  I kiss your boo boos."  Of course, Caroline had no clue what she was talking about but she enjoyed the attention.


On Friday after school, we took Elizabeth for a much needed haircut.




I enjoyed some mommy/daughter time on Saturday morning with my sweet little Caroline.



I wore her out!  She was ready for a nap.

Bert and I went to see "Memphis" at the Fox Theatre on Saturday.  It wasn't what I expected, but we really enjoyed it.  I even got teary eyed at the end when the lead sang, "Memphis Lives in Me."  I added it to my playlist on the way home!


On Sunday, we had a Super Bowl party at our house.  Many of our friends came and there were a lot of kids.  Elizabeth was in heaven.  It was fun seeing all the kids running around having a blast.  They mainly played upstairs.  The ladies mostly on the main floor.  And the guys hung out in the basement watching the big screen.  I loved having a house full, and never even saw one play or one commercial because I was enjoying my company so much!

1 comment: