Friday, December 2, 2011

E for Elizabeth

Kelly's Korber blog is having a monogram swap so I'm posting some "E" and "Elizabeth" outfits that I'm selling.  Shipping is included in the price.


 Just Ducky apron dress size 3
turquoise with light pink
$15 shipped


Just Ducky Bubble size 24 months
aqua with light pink
$13 shipped


Just Ducky apron dress size 3
$10 shipped

Just Ducky ruffle overalls size 24 months
lime with hot pink
$15 shipped
***SOLD***



Claire and Charlie overalls size 24 months
periwinkle with bubble gum pink
$8 shipped


Baby Gap jumper size 18-24 months
hot pink with white
$8 shipped
*** SOLD***

Please leave your e-mail on my comments and I will send you a paypal request.  Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. I would like the Just Ducky ruffle overalls size 24 months; $15 shipped

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like the Baby Gap jumper for my Elizabeth! Email is mollyhouseholder@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    If you have more E or Elizabeth monogrammed clothes in the future that you'd like to sell, please let me know. I'm having a baby Elizabeth in May and am obsessed with monogramming. Thank you! :) sarahkwildey at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete