Sunday, December 18, 2011

Birthday Party for Elizabeth, Doctor Visits for Caroline

Elizabeth was invited to a classmate's birthday party, so we went on Saturday.  She always gets so excited about birthday parties, but this was the first time I saw her get this excited about celebrating with the actual birthday girl.  It must be because she spends every day with this girl.  And Logan is one of the 5 kids Elizabeth NEVER stops talking about from school.

Camille was also there, and they were pretty much inseparable (another one of the 5 kids).  Elizabeth usually does her own thing at birthday parties.  But these girls never left each other's side.  I guess it's time for me to get to know their mamas better!

I'm so glad Elizabeth loves her school friends.  And I'm glad that they're such sweet girls. I think I need to blow this one up for their classroom!  Their faces are priceless.


This video is of my little dare devil jumping into the foam pit. 


Caroline, on the other hand, has been one sick little baby.  On Thursday she was diagnosed with double ear infections and pink eye.  She seemed to be getting better until Sunday morning.  She woke up with 103 fever which never broke all day even with medicine.  After spending the evening in urgent care, we left with no diagnoses and baby who still had a fever.  We'll be keeping her close tonight, and going to see our doctor tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment