Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Visit from Grandma

This past weekend my mom and two of my nieces came to visit us.  We had so much fun while they were here, and my mom cooked us some fantastic meals!  

No matter how many times Elizabeth hears us all call my mom "Grandma" she will only call her "MeeMaw".  At first I thought she couldn't say Grandma, but now I think she just prefers calling her "MeeMaw".  Either way, she loves her Grandma!!

On Friday, we took the girls to Mountasia to ride bumper boats and go karts.  But when we got there, they decided it was too hot and they'd rather play in the HUGE arcade.  So that's what we did.  Mom and I had fun too!  I'll post those pictures later since they are all on my phone.

Alexis is quite the little mama.  She took good care of Caroline and was very protective of her.  Such a sweet cousin!

On Saturday, Grandma kept Caroline at home while the rest of us went to Acworth Beach on Lake Allatoona.

Elizabeth had a blast swimming with the big girls.

She followed Aleaha wherever she went.  I think she would've followed her to the bottom of the lake if I let her. Ha!

Caroline did not lack any attention this weekend for sure!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, it looks like y'all had fun! Glad you had a good visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like y'all had fun! Your Momma looks so pretty and so does that Manhattan chair! :) When everything starts to settle, you should do a blog on the new house!
    Beijos amiga,
    KO

    ReplyDelete